The biggest event on the DHAA calendar
The DHAA National Symposium is an annual three-day gathering of association members. A mixture of exhibitions, presentations, seminars and networking opportunities. It is our signature event and is growing every year.
2017: This year we’re off to Adelaide!
This year’s National Symposium will be held in Adelaide from 12 – 14 October 2017. The Symposium forms an important part of the association’s professional development programme and aims to bring Dental Hygienists, Oral Health Therapists and Dental Therapists together so they can have first-hand access to current research, initiatives and systemic direction of Dental Hygiene.
We invite your company to participate in our Symposium and networking events.
The Symposium comprises a number of educational speakers from various professional backgrounds who present research, initiative and systemic direction significant to our profession and vital for our ongoing professional development.
We encourage you to secure a sponsorship package for your company. With the likelihood of more than 300 dental and oral health practitioners attending the events, this is a great opportunity to present and discuss your product range to the dental profession, create continued business for years to come and celebrate this very special occasion.
We would love to hear any sponsorship suggestions your company may like to be involved in, and look forward to your attendance and support.
Participation in DHAA 2017 will give you the opportunity to:
- Create an increased awareness of your brand as a leading supplier in the industry
- Deliver a clear message of your commitment to the dental hygiene industry
- Network with your target market, enhance long term relationships and create sales opportunities
- Launch new products, with time to clearly explain benefits and uses to clients
- Give clients hands on experience with your products
It’s time to book your place
Since 2011 The DHAA have organised a national event to bring our association together.
- 2011 Darwin. Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the National Branch.
- 2012 Brisbane: Preventive Dentistry for all Seasons
- 2013 Perth. Attended by over 300 dental professionals.
- 2014 Canberra. Hosted by the DHAA Inc & the DHAA (ACT Branch) Inc.
- 2015 Sydney. Attended by over 420 dental professionals.
- 2016 Hobart. Attended by over 300 dental professionals.
Find out more about sponsorship opportunities
To view our National Symposium sponsorship packages in more detail click the button.