Do you need personal accident insurance?

Illustration of two hands shaking – one business and one bandaged

Are you a sole trader or business owner? Do you work as a Contractor? Would you like additional security to your employer’s workers compensation policy?

As a DHAA Member, you now have exclusive access to comprehensive and cost-effective Personal Accident Cover. Having a Personal Accident Policy in place will ensure quick financial relief in the event you suffer an injury or become sick on the job.

There are three package options to choose from depending on your circumstance. You can find out more and apply by visiting

If you have any questions, contact BMS on 1800 940 762 or at [email protected].