The DHAA, in partnership with Colgate, are excited to announce the first group of student leaders as part of the new DHAA Student Leadership Program.
We received so many high-quality applications, and are thrilled to have a representative from each of the oral health programs around the country.
Student leaders will act as liaisons and facilitate communication between the oral health program’s students and DHAA. They will engage in activities intended to inform students about the association and the oral health profession.
The DHAA Student Leaders are:
- Nicole Collins CSU Holmesglen
- Tayla Griffiths CSU Wagga Wagga
- Melanie Haddad University of Sydney
- Nateenee Langsanam Curtin
- Lily Neaton Central Queensland University
- Ali Raza Sarwari Tafe SA
- Sanjay Sebastian La Trobe University
- Zoe Stapley University of Adelaide
- Mark Suniga University of Melbourne
- Madeline Tozer University of Newcastle
We welcome them all to their new roles and look forward to meeting them at our Annual Leadership Day in Melbourne on 26 May, 2018.