A new year’s resolution that could win you $500*
Have you thought about contributing to the development and growth of your professional association?
We are asking members to be advocates of the DHAA, through our Member Get A Member campaign. The DHAA want you to tap into your network, and help us to grow. In return for your support you could win a $500 Visa Gift Card*.
As a member of the DHAA you have experienced first-hand the amazing value of membership, and now it’s time to share that value with your colleagues and friends.
- By sharing your experience and encouraging colleagues to become a member, you strengthen the DHAA.
- A dynamic and expanding DHAA means greater recognition for our profession.
- Greater recognition means a strengthened voice advocating on your behalf and improved benefits for all members.
Help your association to grow
As the membership numbers grow we can use the additional funding to invest back into your association. The offer of new programs; more funding for community oral health projects and for student initiatives; the opportunity to develop more online CPD and innovative workshops!.
Nominate your colleagues for membership and win!
Any members referring a colleague or friend to join, or renew, their membership will go in the draw to win a $500 Visa gift card – that’s our way of saying thank you for contributing to the growth of the association.
*Terms and conditions apply. Full details below.
Two ways you can get involved
- Simply provide us with name(s) and contact information of your colleague(s)
Email the details to our Membership Officer Amelia Munn at [email protected].
We will then contact them directly to discuss the benefits to membership.
- Direct your friend or colleague to join online right away by clicking here.
Our Membership Officer will contact all new members during the campaign to find out who made the recommendation for them to join.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DHAA 2018 New Year Member Get A Member Campaign
- The promoters of this Competition are the Dental Hygienists Association of Australia (ABN 933 644 148 36) PO Box 4, Crows Nest NSW 1585 (“the Promoter”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- Competition is valid for all current DHAA members (over 18 years of age) who refer a new (not a current member as of January 1 2018) DHAA member and closes Wednesday 31/1/2018 at 5pm AEST (the “Competition Period”).
- The winner will be determined at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Launceston, Tasmania on Saturday 3rd February 2018 at 5pm AEST. The winners will then be notified by email by 5pm Monday 5th February 2018.
- All members who refer a new member will go into the draw. The first valid entry from all entries received during the Competition Period will receive one (1) $500 gift card.
- Should the winner not respond to the email that is sent on Monday 5th February 2018 by 5pm Monday 12th February 2018 then the winner will be called and notified on this day.
- The winner of the prize will be published in the News & Events section of www.dhaa.info on Monday 5th February 2018.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners preferred address by registered post.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or any part of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LPTS/18/21096