The DHAA have secured a two-day pass to one of the country’s leading orthodontics courses – and you could be going!
Thanks to the nice people at EODO (Excellence in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) we have a two-day pass to give away.
This mini-residency course in Orthodontic Diagnosis with Dr Derek Mahoney would normally cost $2500, but one lucky person will be going for free!
To win this amazing prize we are running a ‘Like, Share. Win!’ campaign on Facebook.
All you need to do is;
- ‘Like’ the main DHAA Facebook page – we mean the page and not just the promotional link
- ‘Share’ the actual Facebook link on your own Facebook page.
The course is running on 18-19 March, 2017 at the Dental Education Centre in Sydney. Full details are available here.
The draw will be made on Sunday 5 March at 5pm – so get onto the DHAA Facebook page and start liking and sharing before it’s too late!
- • You will be shown how to take the proper orthodontic records including; study models; intra-oral and extra-oral photographs.
- • The records will then be analysed to breakdown the diagnosis into one of 36 possible malocclusion types.
- • A treatment plan will be formulated to divide the orthodontic problems into functional influences, orthopaedic concerns and orthodontic considerations.
- • You will be give a thorough overview of dentofacial growth and facial aesthetics.
This offer is only eligible for qualified dental hygienists, dental therapists or oral health therapists.