DHAA WA invite you to join us for a full-day seminar over the long weekend in Busselton, at the fabulous Abbey Beach Resort. With so many options for accommodation in the area, you can make this a weekend of camping, or glamour, the choice is yours.
We have secured some amazing speakers with topics that you asked for.
The event is worth 6.5 CPD hours and sponsored by Colgate who will also be responsible for the trade display.
We have organised a discounted rate for DHAA/ADOHTA members to bring another team member and special DHAA rates for accommodation. However, it’s worth noting that Busselton books up fast on this long weekend so be sure to book yours early.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – register now or contact [email protected] with any questions.
Dr Peter Kerrisk – Periodontist
• Residual pocketing following initial debridement – Is treatment incomplete
• Diagnosis and management of Peri-implantitis
Amanda Hassall – Focus Hypnotherapy
• How can Hypnotherapy help our patients
St John Ambulance Paramedic
• Managing medical Emergencies in the Dental Surgery
• Ultrasonic Debridement – Tips and Techniques (Sponsored by EMS)
Final speaker to be advised
8:15 – 8:45am: Registration
8:45am – 5.00pm: Seminar
5:00 – 6:30pm: Drinks
On Sunday 4 June there will be a tour of some of the exceptional local wineries. There are only 13 places available so register early to avoid disappointment. Cost will be $95 and includes;
• Pick up and drop-off from Abbey Beach Resort
• Lunch at the magnificent Flutes restaurant
• Tastings at various wineries
This is the conference location and when booking directly with the resort all DHAA members should quote the code emailed to you to benefit from the discounted rates quoted. Please note that as it’s a long weekend there is a compulsory booking for both the Saturday and Sunday night.
Friday Night – Winter DHAA Discounted Rate
Saturday and Sunday (Peak DHAA Discounted Rate) 2 night minimum stay