DHAA WA Full day seminar
Join us for a full day listening to some fantastic speakers. Topics range from Orthodontics, Oral Medicine, Prosthodontics and Preventive Dental Care. We also have a motivational speaker to help get your mojo back!
Dr Siva Vasudavan- Orthodontist
• The diagnosis and management of ecoptic and missing teeth
• Contemporary and coordinated surgical-orthodontic care of dentofacial deformities
Raf Baugh- Marathon competitor and Physiotherapist
• “Cultures of Excellence” (motivational session – not to be missed!)
Dr Janina Christoforou – Oral Med Specialist
• Common oral lesions and treatment
Dr Poh Hun Loh-Prosthodontist
• Maintenance of implant restorations and contouring restorations for peri-implantitis
Dr John Winters
• Missing Milestones. Things that get in the way
Cathryn Carboon – Dental Hygienist
• SunSmiles CareVan and fluoride varnish
CPD hours: 6.5 hoursBOOK NOW
DHAA Event Regulations
DHAA Members: To obtain the discounted DHAA Ltd Membership price you are required to be a financial member of the DHAA Ltd on the date of purchase.
Student Members: Student Members must be an eligible and current student member of the DHAA Ltd at the time of purchasing the ticket. DHAA Student Membership is free and expires on 30 June of the year following your graduation.
Cancellation Policy: 10 days notice must be given in writing to [email protected], if you cannot attend, to receive a refund. Reimbursements will not be made after this time. Registration can be transferred to another person of the same membership status.
Photography:The DHAA reserve the right to take photographs and videos for publicity, illustration, advertising, web content and reports on events and symposia. These images will not be shared directly with any other business without prior consent.
If you would prefer your image NOT be used, then please notify us in advance, in writing, of the event that you are attending to [email protected]