- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of asthma, including prevalence, triggers and management.
- Understand asthma’s effects on oral health.
- Explore the role of the dental practitioner in educating asthmatic patients about their higher risk of developing oral diseases and conditions.
- Learn how to best tailor your oral hygiene instruction to meet the needs of asthmatic patients.
- Discuss the key questions for asthmatic patients in the dental setting.
Our speaker: Amelia Seselja
Amelia holds a Bachelor of Oral Health from the University of Queensland and a Master of Business Administration from Flinders University. Amelia is an advocate for oral health promotion and has led and overseen the development of oral health frameworks and oral health promotion projects across Australia.
As an Oral Health Therapist, she has worked in a diverse range of settings including general and specialist practice, not-for-profit, corporate and within the university setting. Throughout her career, Amelia has had strong interest in oral health promotion and public health. Amelia joined the Colgate Scientific Affairs team in 2020, as the Academic Affairs Manager and leads the Colgate Professional Education Network across Australia and New Zealand.
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS- 8pm
SA, NT- 7.30 pm
WA - 6pm
DHAA Members: Webinar registration is free for all categories of DHAA membership.
Non members: registration is available for non members at a cost of $20 per attendee.
All attendees will be emailed the link to join 24hrs before the webinar starts and again 1 hour before the webinar starts.
If you have not received the email by Wednesday morning we ask that you please log into your profile and ensure you have registered for the event correctly, then review your sent emails under the 'Email Preferences' tab.
If the email is not displaying here please contact us and we will help out.