Webinar - DHAA 2022 AGM & Risk Management CPD
Join us for a 1 hour online webinar on risk management for oral health practitioners and our 2022 AGM.
On completion of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe the AHPRA requirements for professional indemnity insurance
- List additional insurance needs on special areas of oral health practice
- Outline key risk management strategies for oral health practitioners
About our speakers:
Managing Director Affinity BMS Risk Solutions Pty Ltd
8pm (AEDT) 2022 DHAA AGM:
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Minutes of last AGM
3. President’s Report
4. Financial Statements
5. Question Time and other business
6. Appointment of new DHAA Board directors
8:20pm - Risk Management for Oral Health Practitioners
8:50pm - Panel Discussion
9:05pm - Close
CPD: 0.45 hour non-scientific
Webinar Times (reminder daylight savings affects times in some states):
NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS-8pm
SA- 7.30 pm
DHAA Members: Webinar registration is free for all categories of DHAA membership.
**This is a members only webinar**
All attendees will be emailed the link to join 24hrs before the webinar starts and again 1 hour before the webinar starts. If you have not received the email by those times we ask that you please contact us and we will help out.
Registration not available.