How you can get involved
The DHAA is run primarily through the efforts of volunteers. It is therefore a constant requirement that we have a team of willing hands to help share the workload.
The DHAA is constantly working on projects and there may be a job you’d love to do. Working in the DHAA give you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills, connect with others, build new friendships and even advance your career. Do you have some free time? Are you interested in becoming a part of our organisation?
Interested in helping the DHAA?
Like writing? Join our team of writers and author a piece for our quarterly Bulletin.
- Like organising? Join a state committee and help plan our CPD events.
- Got leadership goals? Chat to us about what’s involved in being a state chair or director, and get mentored.
- Got a special interest? We have special interest groups for aged care, rural and remote health, and research.
- Like numbers? Join our finance committee.
- Interested in policy? Join the team that reviews our policies and position statements.
Are you interested in volunteering your dental services?