An ideal way to connect with our members
The DHAA has a long history of providing quality, contemporary and professional CPD to it’s members. We work closely with educational institutions, industry and government to address issues relating to the uniformity of practice and training throughout Australia and to plan for the continuing growth and application of the profession. Our members have a deep interest in personal development and there is constant demand for workshops pertaining to the profession.
Do you have a potential workshop of interest to our Members?
Do you have a new technology or product? Contemporary evidence based materials? A course that may extend scope of practice? Do you want to broaden your edge between the competition, improve company image, prestige and credibility? Do you want to gauge immediate professional response to new products?
The DHAA have a history of running national road-shows with educational institutions and industry. If you have an interest in running national or local workshops, feel free to contact us.
- • Opportunities to co-brand resources.
- • Branding on resource kits.
- • Option to provide a guest speakers.
- • Increased exposure of company products to the profession.
- • Greater marketing exposure showcasing products and services.
- • Trade table including complimentary meals/refreshments for representatives.
- • Logo on all artwork/advertising material.
- • Recognition of continued support to DHAA Ltd.
- • Showcase in the DHAA Bulletin newsletter/website.
- • Opportunity for 30 minute presentation on new or specific products(s).
- • Maximise your company image, prestige and credibility.
- • Gauge immediate professional response to new products.
If you would like to discuss a tailored sponsorship package, please do not hesitate to contact us.