2017: This year we’re off to Adelaide!
This year’s National Symposium will be held in Adelaide from 12 – 14 October 2017. The Symposium forms an important part of the association’s professional development programme and aims to bring Dental Hygienists, Oral Health Therapists and Dental Therapists together so they can have first-hand access to current research, initiatives and systemic direction of Dental Hygiene.
We invite your company to participate in our Symposium and networking events.
The Symposium comprises a number of educational speakers from various professional backgrounds who present research, initiative and systemic direction significant to our profession and vital for our ongoing professional development.
We encourage you to secure a sponsorship package for your company. With the likelihood of more than 300 dental and oral health practitioners attending the events, this is a great opportunity to present and discuss your product range to the dental profession, create continued business for years to come and celebrate this very special occasion.
We would love to hear any sponsorship suggestions your company may like to be involved in, and look forward to your attendance and support.
Participation in DHAA 2017 will give you the opportunity to:
- • Create an increased awareness of your brand as a leading supplier in the industry
- • Deliver a clear message of your commitment to the dental hygiene industry
- • Network with your target market, enhance long term relationships and create sales opportunities
- • Launch new products, with time to clearly explain benefits and uses to clients
- • Give clients hands on experience with your products
Find out more about sponsorship opportunities
To view our National Symposium sponsorship packages in more detail click the button.