Vic: Put a spring in your professional development!
June 3Free - $408.54
Come and enjoy a retreat to the country!
DHAA Victoria Branch is happy to announce a full day CPD event in the beautiful surroundings of Daylesford. Following a day of presentations, from our guest speakers, aimed at improving your approach to professional development.
Please also join us for a three-course dinner at The Grande Hotel, Hepburn Springs.
Why not make the most of your CPD with a weekend get-away to invigorate your mind and body? Explore the beauty and offerings of this spa country by enjoying a luxurious massage, bathe in the mineral springs and sample exquisite food.
- 8.30 Registration
- 8.50 Welcome and opening
- 9.00 Dr. Melanie Hayes “The Future of Dental Hygiene”
- 10.30 Morning tea and trade display
- 11.00 Roisin McGrath “Promoting Oral Health for People Living with Severe Mental Illness”
- 12.00 Colleen McCarthy “The Globalisation of Oral Health and Dentistry Students”
- 12.45 Colgate presentation
- 1.00 Lunch
- 2.00 Dr. Werner Bischof “Periodontal Grafting Techniques”
- 3.30 Afternoon break
- 3.45 Pam Leong “A Longitudinal Study of Epigenetics and Dental Health in Twins: Update”
- 4.45 Close and drawing of prizes
For all enquiries and dietary requirements please email [email protected]
Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be advised in writing at least two weeks prior to the event by emailing [email protected] to receive a full refund. Any cancellations received after this time will not be refunded due to catering and handling costs.
However, registration can be transferred to another person of equal membership level. Failure to give two weeks notice will result in being charged the full price of your registration fee.