Terms and Conditions
- The DHAA Inc. reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any advertising. All advertising is subject to the terms and specifications presented in the following text.
- The current advertising policy for The DHAA Ltd. Bulletin allows for a selection of printed, colour advertisement/advertorials and/or single or double-sided insert (maximum size of A4) in each edition. Space is allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Advertisers will submit their material directly to The DHAA Ltd. Bulletin editor, who will provide a prompt response on acceptance of the advertising material and availability of advertising space. (See Supplying Advertising Material).
- Any advertisement that is accepted will require payment made within 7 days of invoicing. (See Advertising Costs and Payment Terms).
- The advertising cost quoted by The DHAA Ltd. Bulletin pertains strictly to the cost of placing an advertisement and does not include design and production of the advertisement, which is the responsibility of the advertiser.
- The DHAA Ltd. does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for an advertisement.
- The advertiser assumes liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of advertisements published, as well as the responsibility for any claims arising against the DHAA Ltd. that shall include costs associated with any defence actions against such claims.
- In no event will adjustments, reruns or refunds be made because of the position in which an advertisement has been published.
- The DHAA Ltd. is not responsible for errors appearing in advertisements. Advertisers are responsible for checking the accuracy of their proofs prior to submitting to The DHAA Ltd. Bulletin editor.